Queens Clinic is centrally located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria, and was established in 1991, as a specialist medical clinic covering family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, pediatrics, Orthopedic, Urology, General Lab Services and General Surgery, etc. Queens clinic provides her patients with excellent health care with its inpatient facilities and outpatient services, fertility, dental, optometry, accidents, maternity clinics, emergency clinics, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Receivable management
- Payables management
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and patients
- Ensure timely pension remittance.
- Weekly/Monthly Cash Plan
- Reconciliation reports.
- Weekly Reports (which includes Receivables Summary, Payables Summary)
- Monthly Income Statement, Statement of financial Position, Analysis of Expenses, Financial Summary etc.
- POS cashier.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliation.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records and documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e. t. c.)
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND or HND in Accountancy.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the use of accounting software such as quickbook
- Must be able to use MS. word such as Excel etc and other accounting software at a professional level.
- 1 – 3 years working experience
- Applicant must live in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st November, 2022.