Artee Group – The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju – Lagos
- Downloading and analysis of bank statements for all Banks
- Bank Reconciliation
- Analysing payment of staff salaries in the bank statement
- Compiling of unutilised funds in current accounts and transferring same to overdraft accounts
- Updating of records in the tracker and safe keeping/ tracking of all cheque book usage
- Preparation of daily fund inflow and outflow statement
- Preparation of monthly turnover for all banks for review
- Bank correspondence documentation, board resolution, fund transfer letters and cheque book request letters preparation
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.