Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail.
- Processing transactions, updating ledgers and budgets, etc.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
Requirements / Key Skills
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Required understanding of Accounting and finance principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.