Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the Accountant in preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Also to assist in other aspects, generate a summary of the current financial status by collecting information; and as well as preparing a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, and other reports.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants.
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Ensure requisitions approval and disbursement of all payments are being followed up with the Accountant.
- To perform administrative function of interfacing with the clients at the office on matters related to accounting transactions.
- Processing of payment receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of Clients’ documents/files and ensure proper record keeping for all clients.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order.
- Preparing and submitting a periodical statement of accounts to the management.
- Ensure bank payments, PAYEand statutory payments are paid as at when due.
- To attend to all cash flow.
- Follow up on the company’s debtor.
- Work on client management and documentation.
- OND in Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Good Accuracy skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.