DigitalentHUB is an Enterprise Technology HUB, with primary focus of leveraging technology to build business and social impact solution, with the guarantee of maximizing the wealth of our stakeholders. We build community, platforms and products as well as provide digital solution for businesses. Its our ambition to offer young people platform to acquire new technology skills as well as partner young bright mind to build high impact social impact venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The applicant must be VERSATILE with the following skills:
- Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge,
- Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
- Management Account Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
Other responsibilities of the Account and Admin Officer will include the following:
- Make accurate day-to-day entry in appropriate ledgers for all business transactions
- Maintain an accurate record of all transactions.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Issuing of payment vouchers and filing of source documents.
- Administrational duties.
- Petty cash management.
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- Must live in Ikeja or its environ
- Knowledge of accounting software is an advantage
- 2 years experience.
- Office Administration
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Time management.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Data entry skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and office
- High attention to detail and fast learner.
N70,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2023.