SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. Daily recounting of stock not balancing.
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favor of the branch
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to CWH with GRN confirmations received & including LTI.
- Inter-branch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods.
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance.
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper.
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
- Confirmation of LTO and LTI issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (membership of a recognized professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Female Preferable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.