Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 360 Recruitment Consultant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for a career in a high performing, professional, sales driven environment where you will be rewared for your hardwork and results?
- Talenture Group is exclusively focused on C-Suite staffing solutions for clients in the Technology, Financial Services, Energy, Healthcare and FMCG sector. We have offices across Africa, Europe and North America, with interrnational partners and in-depth local knowledge.
- Our world class training, processes, mertirotic values, combined with our organic growth model is designed to develop you into a Top Performing Biller/Strategic Leader within the business.
- We are looking for confident, outgoing and ambitious professional to join us on the journey of expansion both locally and internationally.
- Efficiently building up a client network to provide a top-level recruitment service to our clients in Africa, Europe and North America through carrying out a detailed and targeted outbound calls and networking via platforms such as LinkedIn and our inhouse database.
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- 2+ years in a sales driven environment is an added advantage.
- Competitive and outgoing –exciting weekly competitions between the team and Friday evening outings led by the winner (post lockdown)
- Motivated by targets, finaicial reward and winning! – the sky is the limit at Talenture Group.
- Keen and confident to join a sales driven environment – cold calling and headhunting
- Ambitious in their growth potential AND earning potential
- Adapting to a fast-paced exciting environment
- Target driven – working well towards targets to reach and exceed!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.